Why do you need residential data?
- individuals and businesses rely on up-to-date address information to avoid shipping problems
- municipalities use this data for event / incident management within specific neighborhoods
- businesses use the database to send mailers to introduce their products and services to local residents
Custom-designed data at the address level
Existing data management companies do not have the ability to customize lists to the address level; most rely on general postal boundaries to extract geographic data.
AGSI’s residential address directory allows for custom-designed data to be created as records that are matched to an address with a specific location or x / y rooftop coordinate. If you’re seeking a real-time geocoding program, or real-time location information, you’ll be happy to know that our real-time residential address data set download is available across the country and includes:
- addresses for premises in Canada
- New housing developments
- Multi-unit dwelling addresses
- Rural street addresses
- Geo-referenced “x” and “y” geographic coordinates
- Street number, name, direction, and type
- City, town, or municipality
- postal code